“The thinking of man smokes a Peterson Pipe.” And not without reason, for no other pipe is crafted with such fine quality, and as embraced by politicians, business leaders, sportsmen, artists and writers.
The Peterson story began in 1865 with the founding of the Kapp Brothers shop on Grafton Street in Dublin by Friedrich and Heinrich Kapp. Soon after, Charles Peterson walked in, boldly declared that he could make better pipes than they could, and suggested they go into business together. They did, Kapp & Peterson quickly became Dublin’s most fashionable and respected manufacturer and purveyor of fine smoking accessories, and the rest is history.
Today, Peterson pipes, tobacco, cigars and accessories are all crafted with the same passion and skill as they were by Charles.